This is a really quick recipe for a DIY Gluten Free Pizza. I used a pre-made pizza base, but if you know how to make your own base, every better! You’ll need to preheat your oven to 220 FAN.
- 1 gluten free pizza base
- 2 tbsp carbonara sauce
- 2 tsp pesto
- 2/3 slices of ham or pancetta
- mozzarella to sprinkle on top (quantity is up to you)
- 1 egg
- Evenly spread carbonara sauce on pizza base.
- Add pesto, ham and mozzarella.
- Break egg into the centre of the pizza.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes. Mine was slightly overcooked, next time I will take it out before it’s so brown.