These past couple of weeks have flown by, with the school holidays approaching fast. I can hardly believe it. Anyway, I hope you’re all well! 🙂
Today, I thought it would be good to share with you a few things I’ve been reading/using/listening to lately. Here goes!
- This little to-do list pad by kikki-k.com. I find that even on a productive day, getting 5 things done is a great achievement! This pad works well at keeping me focused.
- Baby Harness Strap for our little man. Since he turned two he’s able to wriggle his arms out of his straps on the car seat, buggy and little seat on the back of Andrew’s bike! A real safety risk, so we’ve invested in these straps, for under £6 we thought they were worth a try. I’ll let you know how they work out!
- I’ve been listening to Oversubscribed, by Daniel Priestly on Audible, a great book for business minded people. Especially all you Mumpreneurs out there!
- Fiverr.com is the site I am using for the new design for the Mum On A Mission logo. They are very competitively priced and do all sorts of work from logo designs to gift to video and animation.
- Suki Tea Subscriptions. You all know how much I love coffee, but tea is just as important in our house too! Andrew and I have become more adventurous with the flavours we try so we’ve been getting these monthly subscriptions from suki tea. Just like a graze box, but filled with 4 types of tea instead.
- Lastly, I want to share this little card game called Sushi Go – The Pick And Pass Card Game. I think I have mentioned it before, but it’s worth mentioning again 🙂 The reason being, I took the girls on an impromptu train journey to Dublin last week and in the 10 minutes before I left the house, I packed a backpack with activities to do on the train. It is a 90 minute journey, so quite long for a 6 year old and 3 year old. But I was determined that we would not be bringing screens. This was a memory-making day, and the only screen required was a phone to snap some photos. SO, I grabbed the Sushi Go game, colouring pencils and 2 notebooks. We picked up some lunch on the way and the journey was great.
So that’s been life for the past couple of weeks. I hope to have all changes made and the regular blogging schedule back to normal next week. See you soon!