- 210g hobnob biscuits
- 165g salted butter
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 70g desiccated coconut
- 70g mini marshmallows
- juice from 2 lemons
- 280g icing sugar
- 2 tsp hot water
- Line a square or rectangular baking tin, mine is approx 27cm x 20cm.
- Crush biscuits in food processor or with a rolling pin in a sealed sandwich bag.
- Melt butter and add golden syrup, mix well.
- Add coconut and marshmallows. Mix well.
- Spread into the baking tin and refrigerate while you make the icing.
- To make the icing, mix the lemon juice and icing sugar. If it is very stiff , add the hot water, 1 tsp at a time. If it is too runny, add a little more icing sugar. You need to get it to a smooth consistency that will slowly drop o the end of your spoon.
- Spread on top of the biscuit mixture and refrigerate until set.
- Store in an airtight container.